How Do I Become a Barber?
There are a few requirements to becoming a Barber. You will need:
- Completion of postsecondary training
- State license
Wade Gordon Hairdressing Barber Academy will help you through the process. All you need is your diploma/GED and you can do the rest with us. Being a Barber is not just working a job, it is a lifestyle choice. When you become a Barber at Wade Gordon Hairdressing Academy, you join a community of fashion minded artists. Scissors,Clippers, and Straight Razors are our tools. The face and hair are our canvas.
How much is Barber School?
Wade Gordon Hairdressing Academy Barber Division consists of a 1500 hour course load. See an itemized list of the Tuition and Fees here.
- DAYS: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm, 40 hours a week, full time
International Standard Book Number (ISBN): 9781337576222
Milady Barber Textbook bundle price: $250.00
In compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA), post secondary customers can find valuable information in pricing, previous editions and alternate formats by visiting www.cengage.com/highered and searching by ISBN#, author, title or keyword for material in your areas of interest.
For more information about any of these disclosures, please contact our financial aid office at 806- 340-0664.
Start Your Barber Career Today
- Get your high school diploma or your GED
- Call Wade Gordon Hairdressing Barber Academy and schedule a tour at 806-340-0664
- Enroll in Wade Gordon Hairdressing Barber Academy
- Select a course schedule that best fits your need
- DAY: Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, 9:00am-5:00pm, 15 Months
- DAY: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-3:00pm, 12 Months
- DAY: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm, 10 Months
- Purchase your kit and textbooks
- Attend Wade Gordon Academy Hairdressing Barber Academy
- Complete the course with satisfactory grading or better
- Pass the State Board Written Examination and Practical Examination
- Secure a position to start your career and your future!